Nuffnang Top

Friday, October 9, 2015

Walking and Waiting


October is finally here!

 In a bid to save my sanity and speed up the baby's arrival, I have been taking walks in the park. This last lap is really the hardest part of the entire pregnancy for me as I have to deal with full blown drive-me-crazy belly-itching as my stomach begs baby to stop stretching, untimely cramps and quite painful kicks to say the least. Time really seems to be crawling by.

But on the bright side, I have come to really like the park near our place. It's very tranquil and refreshing. I could waddle for a good mile and not feel it much. I also get to spend some quality time talking with my husband whilst enjoying the sunshine with the cold breeze.

Me, mid-waddle. Black hides alot. I am really big now.

Another lovely sight- squirrels scampering all over the place gathering their supplies for the impending winter I presume.


I really love Autumn colours. Coincidentally, last year I welcomed Autumn on this blog on the same day! Lovely poem in that entry to be reread and treasured. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...